May 23, 2010

Kids Rooms

I apologize for not posting in so long... life has been very busy between juggling my design clients, photoshoots, my mom's illness and traveling with my family.  I recently had the opportunity to design and style the room sets for JC Penney's fall baby and teen catalogues which was kind of a fun break in the routine.  Kids rooms can be such a fun thing to work on, because I have the freedom to be a little more creative and whimsical than most adults are comfortable with in our own spaces.  The art director, Tanya Millet, and I had a great time collaborating on over 30 sets and photographer, Keith Madigan, brought the magic to life through his lens!  As soon as I get the images, I will post them for you to see, but in the meantime I would like to share some of my favorite images from Domino and House Beautiful of kids rooms that would make even the most mature adults wish to be young again!


No comments:

Post a Comment