October 26, 2009

Styling the Whitman Residence

When my July copy of Traditional Home came in the mail I was extra excited to see Kimberly Schlegel Whitman's house on the cover! Not only do I adore Kim and her beautiful house, but I was actually lucky enough to style her home for the 20th Anniversary Issue of TH with photographer Werner Straube... and we made the cover! Jan Showers did a beautiful job designing this gorgeous house - I am privileged to have learned under such a talented designer. Here are images from Traditional Home and some exclusive shots that aren't even in the magazine!


If you don't already have a copy of Kim's books you need to get them now!
She is such a creative entertainer and you are sure to be inspired by her clever ideas, sophisticated parties and all the gorgeous images!

No comments:

Post a Comment